Chief Executive Officer of
Agarak Copper-Molybdenum Mine Complex
- Over 20 years of experience in mining operations and adjacent industries
- From 1999 worked at Yakutugol in various positions
- From 2008 was first appointed Chief Operations Officer, later Chief Executive Officer of Agarak Copper and Molybdenum Mind Complex
- Irkutsk State Technical University
- Professional Innovations Institute, Moscow
Chief Executive Officer of GPM Gold
- Over 36 years of operating experience in the mining sector.
- 2011-2015 Technical Director “GPM Gold”.
- 2003-2011 Director LLP “Aktobe Copper Company”.
- 1999-2003 General Director “Alexandrinskaya Copper Company”.
- 1991-1999 “Uchalinskiy Mining Processing Plant” from the deputy chief engineer for mining operations to the director of Uzelginsky mine.
- 1979-1991 started working as the digger at the Norilsk Mining and Metallurgical Combine and then became the section chief.
- Krasnoyarsk Institute of Nonferrous Metals in specialty: technology and comprehensive mechanization development of mineral deposits underground mining.
- Moscow Institute of Economics and Law, specialty: economy enterprises.
Chief Executive Officer of Sarylakh-Surma and Zvezda
- Over 18 years of experience at management positions in the mining industry
- Over 12 years worked at Yakutugol in production and export departments. Since 2008 served as Director for technical policy of GeoProMining group and Project manager of Yakutia projects.
- A degree in power engineering from Bratsk industrial Institute
- An MBA degree in sales and marketing from Institute of Business Studies (IBS-Moscow) within the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration